Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review by The Pink Chandelier

The Pink Chandelier
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Win a Loop-2-Loop Belt!

Tired of your kids' pants falling down? I know I was...

Over the holiday we were in Miami, and I took the opportunity to try out Loop-2-Loop™ belts on my little boy Mo, as he would be wearing lots of shorts, with belt loops. The pair pictured is a pair that when previously worn would fall down to his hips exposing his underwear elastic, and although I’m fond of his GAP undies, I didn’t think the world needed to know that. The Loop-2-Loop™ belt worked stunningly! The product was easy to use and it is adjustable ensuring that my little guy will get not just a season or two of wear from this belt, but be able to wear it much longer. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see him wearing his Loop-2-Loop™ belt on his first day of Kindergarten, and still be wearing it when he begins first grade in 2010! Mo really liked his belt. His comment when I first put it on was “Wow, what a AWESOME belt!” He liked that it didn’t look like his other belts, and I liked that he could still unbuckle his shorts when he had to use the restroom.

Loop-2-Loop™ belts come in various colors and are available in two sizes. Mo who is four years old and wears a size 5T wore size B which fits waists 16" 21".

http://prettypinkchandelier.blogspot.com/2009/01/win-loop-2-loop-belt.html