Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review by The Modern Mama

The Modern Mama

Monday, October 13, 2008
Modern Mama Pick of the Week Loop2Loop belt



Here's my most recent purchase from Etsy, and I have to say, this woman is a genius! Anna runs loop2loop.etsy.com, and she has the most wonderful product. It's a belt that doesn't get in the way or rub your child's belly, and it really works. I put it on a pair of Colin's 18 month pants this morning. Normally, he's such a skinny boy that they just fall off, leaving him looking like he's in a rap group, and I just wait for him to say "Yo, yo, yo, Boyzzzz". But he needs the length of this size pants. Enter loop2loop. I love it--my only word of advice is that it took me a minute to get it on the pants, so I'm planning to put it on in the evenings so his britches are good to go in the crazy a.m. Of course, Anna even made these machine washable, so if you can afford to pick up a few of these little babies, you can just leave them on the pants and run them through the laundry.

Hats off to Loop2Loop! Thanks, Anna!
Posted by The Modern Mama at Monday, October 13, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment