Monday, March 29, 2010

SIMPLE review



Loop-2-Loop : The Buckle Free Belt 4 Kids!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 ·
Labels: little fashions

Over a year ago I reviewed a belt off ETSY. This belt attracted me because my son (who at the time was under 2) was potty trained... yet because of his age his waist was SO TINY I could not keep pants on him. Most "typical" belts I found were to bulky or big for him at this point.

This belt allowed for easy access to take him potty without unbuckling anything!

I fell in love with the style of these belts and can honestly say I still use the same belts from Nov. 2008 today... and since then have acquired 3 more!

Both my boys use them. Caleb is 5 and Taite is now 3.

With a wide variety in of colors for both boy/girl you will have no trouble finding a belt to fit your kids wardrobe. I recommend getting at least TWO. One in a neutral and then one in a fun pop of color.

http://www.simple-momreviews.com/2010/03/loop-2-loop-buckle-free-belt-4-kids.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I discovered your product through Toddler Mama's blog. I am entering to win one of your Loop2Loops. I also own a baby & maternity shop and would love to chat with you about potentially carrying your product in my store. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete